This swanky spot is home to Clatsop County's best Happy Hour, with a tempting delicious food menu to complement Yummy's dynamic flavorful wine list ... enjoy!
between 3 p.m. & 6 p.m.
this is a swing’n deal …
comfort food at a comfortable price …
* nuts (df, v) honey maple walnuts seasoned with sea salt $4.25
* olives (gf, df, v, vg) 2 black olives, green olives, kalamata olives, marinated in sea salt, white wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, herbs & spices $4.25
* pâté campagne (country) (gf?, df) pork & pork liver with sherry wine, herbs & spices, served with seasonal accompaniments & crackers $4.75
* mousse truffle (gf?) pork & poultry liver with sherry, truffles & wild mushrooms, with seasonal accompaniments & crackers $4.75
* cheese a la cart (gf?, v) pick one cheese off the cheese board, served with seasonal accompaniments & crostinis/crackers $4.75
* spiced pan fried chickpeas (gf, df, v, vg) chickpeas pan-fried in tomato oil with a pinch of garlic & island spices then topped with fresh parsley $4.75
* slow cooked pulled pork pasta (df?) served with tricolor (spinach, tomato, wheat) rotelle pasta, topped with asiago cheese & fresh parsley $6.75
* prawn scampi (gf?) 4 prawns prepared in a traditional scampi broth (white wine, butter, olive oil, garlic & fresh basil) $7.75
* prawn quesadilla laid on a bed of greens served with house-made cocktail sauce & chili aioli $7.75
* prawn cocktail (gf, df) 4 prawns served on a chilled glass with mixed greens & our house-made cocktail sauce $7.75
*open face caprese sandwich (gf?, v) fire toasted baguette, tarragon pesto, sliced tomatoes, melted mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, herb infused olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette served with a cup of our house-made tomato soup $7.25
* hummus platter (gf?, df, v, vg) fresh hummus served with cucumber slices, celery, carrots, olives, fresh parsley, crostinis & crackers $7.25
* bourbon chipotle chicken drums (df?) 3 large drums served with a gorgonzola cheese dipping sauce, accompanied with carrot & celery sticks $7.25
* bistro burger (gf?, df?) lean top sirloin ground beef served on a toasted hearth baked golden kaiser bun, house ketchup, caramelized onions, tomato & lettuce … with your choice of: baked barbeque red potato wedges or basil dressed green salad $8.25
* 12” round thin crust pizza au fromage (v) $6.75
* 12” round thin crust pizza au pepperoni $7.75
* 12” round thin crust pizza du jour rotating flavors, please ask your server $8.75
* new happy hour dessert (gf, v) house-made vanilla bean ice cream topped with our mixed berry salt water taffy sauce $5.75
and more ...
* - this dish contains raw fish
caution … some pitted olives may contain pits.